By now, you’ve probably watched the record-breaking original singalong show, which took place on April 16th, either lives on ABC or on Disney+. Get your singing voices ready for Volume II.
- “A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- “Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- “Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- “Part of Your World” – Halsey
- “Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson
- “Remember Me” – Miguel
- “Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert
- “Try Everything” – Shakira
- “When I Am Older” – Josh Gad
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland
- “Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer
More acts will be announced over the next week.
This will make for the perfect way to spend Mother’s Day evening, and we hope you’re ready. Ryan Seacrest will be returning to host.
Make sure you tune in to ABC at 7/6c on May 10th. We’ll be watching and singing along as well!