One of our favorite parties to do has a new addition to it!
As of February 1, 2020, guests, ages 21 and over can enjoy beer and wine as part of the admission price for both the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party and the After-Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom. This is now included in your admission price.
Starting February 1, 2020, the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party costs $99 per adult (ages 10 and up); $59 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included. The After-Fireworks Dessert Party now costs $89 per adult (ages 10 and up); $53 per child (ages 3 to 9), tax included.
- Gratuity not included or required
- Separate Magic Kingdom park admission required
- Please note that the menu items are subject to change and the fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.
A tempting array of freshly prepared desserts, seasonal fruits, and flavorful cheeses awaits. The bountiful buffet may include such favorites as:
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Disney character-themed desserts
- Hand-scooped ice cream
- Create-your-own cookies and cupcakes
- Ooey gooey toffee cake
- Action station s’ mores
- Savory snacks, like house-made eggrolls and spinach dip
You can raise a glass of your favorite beverage to toast your day of theme park adventures—and the enchantment to come. Drink selections include:
- Sparkling cider
- Beer and wine
- Hot chocolate
- Signature lemonades
Please note that the menu items are subject to change and the fireworks experience may be changed or canceled without prior notice.